1.05.2009

What The Facebook?

After editing some simple email settings on my facebook acount 2 weeks ago, I have now been unable to access my Facebook account for around 13 days. It is not merely a question of forgetting my password (which is NOT the case), but Facebook actually tells me that my email address is not registered to Facebook although I continue to receive daily updates at the same email. I contact Facebook daily through their "Contact us" on the log in troubleshooting page, to no avail. I understand that it's the holidays, but come on. A 2 week response time to an inquiry is simply poor customer service in my opinion. Eventhough Facebook is not a paid service, do users not deserve a reasonable response time? Especially in this day and age when users rarely go 1 full day without logging in, let alone 2 weeks. I need my account back, if only so I can stalk my "friends" to see who got engaged or posted new pictures over the holidays. In this Facebook-less existance, I've actually taken up knitting again. I made Berto a really nice velvety, red scarf to wear with his top coat. It's a much more productive use of my time, but I want my newsfeed back already! C'mon Mark Zuckerberg. Seriously.

No comments: